Any Tax Discount For Foreign Student Working In Uk?

Is there any ability to get Tax discount for student who is not from the UK ? Agency charged me around 60 pounds for Tax per week and as for student it seems really big amount of money. What can I do?

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

3 Responses to “Any Tax Discount For Foreign Student Working In Uk?”

  1. BD says:

    Your tax code is wrong. Speak with your employer about filling in the “new starters” form. If that doesn’t work, contact HMRC who will change your code.

  2. Gerry Attrick. says:

    More information needed. It depends on your income whether you earn enough to pay tax, and how much; it is the same if you are a student or not. What is your working status? EEC National, or are you on a Student Visa?

  3. Petruscl says:

    No there is no discount for being foreign or student. What tax code is on the pay slip?

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews