Anyone know what gift vouchers is called in this question?

I am looking for a voucher where you can use for multiple UK shops, do anyone know what it is called? I am thinking of purchasing some as a gift for Christmas.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

4 Responses to “Anyone know what gift vouchers is called in this question?”

  1. Angel Eyes says:

    i think they are called "love to shop" vouchers. park catalogue does them

  2. Eduardo says:

    I KNOW: It’s called CASH

  3. camembert says:

    Love2shop vouchers can be bought on-line- just google them. Can be used in all the shops listed below.

  4. derfini says:

    I don’t know what they are called, but Debenhams sell them, and there is a list of places where they can be spent. Also try WH Smith.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews