Council Tax Overpayment?

I did not know there was such a thing as single person discount on council tax and subsequently have been paying too much. I sent my application in and today received letters granting me the discount back dated to Feb 2009. They do not say whether my account is in credit or if I will receive a cheque for the overpayment. I pay Manchester City Council, does any one know which will happen?

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “Council Tax Overpayment?”

  1. Lucy says:

    Any money owed to you will come off this financial year’s bill, if you are still in credit after this, you can either ask for a refund of have it taken off next year’s council tax.
    Hope this answers your question 🙂

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews