Housing Issues For Disable Family Member?

I have a brother who lives in pa with his female companion of 20 plus yrs and who are both on ssi with assistant & housing voucher as well, they are both disable and in there 50’s.
My question is, are they able to move in with my family using their housing vouchers? As long as we are able to provide them with a separate living quarters ? What do we need to do to make this happen for them and how do we go about transferring from pa to nj?
They have to resign up for housing voucher and have to move even further then expected and their they have lost their caseworkers and are being bounced around to different ones. They are confused and unsure of whats going on and don’t know what to do . They want to live with us but we want to make right for them without them losing their housing vouchers or any other assistant that they are receiving. What do I need to do as a homeowner to provide them a place in our home? I greatly appreciate any help that you can provide me . Thank You for your time.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews