How Do I Transfer My Section8?

I currently live in Vermont, and have a valid section 8 voucher. Im thinking of moving back to Pennsylvania, but now that I have my voucher, Id like it to transfer with me. Is it possible? What are the steps? Can I move to any county in PA?

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “How Do I Transfer My Section8?”

  1. acermill says:

    It is possible, but not that easy. The location you choose in PA must be accepting ported vouchers, and many areas are currently NOT accepting ported (transferred) vouchers. You will need to check the Sec.8 agency in your selected area to see if they will accept your transfer request.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews