How do you call apparel discount retailers?

Hello! English is not my native language, therefore I would like to ask for your help – how do you call retail stores where you can buy clothes from different well known brands, but which are not of their latest collections (at a significant discount, of course)? Thank you in advance:)

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

3 Responses to “How do you call apparel discount retailers?”

  1. DX says:

    You need to buy tons of volume. Sean John, G-Unit Clothing, Perry Ellis, Claiborne and them would rather sell it to outlets like Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx because they buy them by the bulk and they don’t cherry pick.

    What do u plan on doing with the clothing and I can teach u how.

  2. Sherin says:

    I don’t know if this is the official term, but a lot of people call them ‘outlets’

  3. shane_emsworth says:

    Outlet stores.
    Retail companies use these as an outlet to sell off their old clothing stock. very popular in the UK. All clothing prices must be discounted and must include the last seasons range.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews