How To Contact City About Occupying Vacant Buildings?

I’m trying to have these weekly parties, but I couldn’t find a venue. Then someone here on yahoo answers gave a brilliant idea and I think I finally found a spot. But the thing is, I think it is owned by the city and I don’t want to be accused of trespassing. The building is not for sale nor is it being used so I don’t think the city would have a problem with someone using it, but I’m not sure who to contact regarding the matter or how to go about asking about the building. Help? And no rude comments please. Thanks so much in advance 🙂

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “How To Contact City About Occupying Vacant Buildings?”

  1. Rob says:

    u still be trespassing and subject to criminal
    and civil legal problems.
    most cities do not own vacant buildings
    nor will they allow such parties with out
    multitudes of money to cover damages etc.

  2. reenzz says:

    Since the building is not insured by anyone, the city would have a major problem with letting anyone use it.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews