How to get New Deal card- oyster?

I want to get a new deal card. I have learned from internet that i need to get an id from local social security/job centre. And To get that i am not in UK at present and i am planning to come there in Feb, 2009 for job search. Can anybody tell me how to apply for new deal card?

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “How to get New Deal card- oyster?”

  1. Arcadia says:

    You will not be entitled to a New Deal card.

    The New Deal is a scheme for people who have been unemployed and claiming Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) for over a year and a half, and ensures that you will be placed into work of any sort. The travel card, which gives half-price travel, is ONLY available as part of this. People making new JSA claims are not entitled to any travel discounts, and if you have not worked in the UK before you will only receive six months JSA payment at most, of about £52 a week..which is only designed to stop you from starving.

    The job situation in the UK is currently not good, with rising unemployment…so you will probably be wasting your time looking for work here unless you have specific skills or are very highly qualified.

  2. LOL says:

    you need to have worked in uk before

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews