I Want To Ask About Employee Payment Isaue.?

I was working in a private company and terminated with no reason. I had 1 year bond but I was terminated in 7 months. Now they are not giving my pending money and not clearing my vouchers. Can I take any legal action on them? Like consumer court is there any employer court exists or not?
Please help me to get my money back.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews