Is It Possible To Get (gov’t) Assistance For Daycare/tutorial Costs?

A friend of mine wants to send his kid for an hour or two of after-school tutorials. Can they avail of some form of assistance for this? They heard about “Title I” vouchers or something. Does anyone know about this? Or, any other way? Work schedules (squeezing work opportunities for minimum paying jobs…) just make it a little harder for him.
Ideas that help will be highly appreciated.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews