Jobcentre Plus Travel Discount Card?

i seen that you can get a free jobcentre plus travel discount card when i looked on this bus service site.

but how do you get one, or do you just ask for one, or will it affect your benifits, job seekers allowance, etc.
in during January 2013

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “Jobcentre Plus Travel Discount Card?”

  1.  Fred K says:

    You need to go to your local Jobcentre Plus to apply for a Jobcentre Plus Travel Discount Card.
    No effect on any other benefit.

    You can apply are claiming one of the following:

    Jobseekers Allowance: if you’re aged 18-24 and have been unemployed for three to nine months
    Jobseekers Allowance: if you’re 25 or over and have been unemployed for three to 12 months
    Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance or Income Support: if you’re actively engaged with an adviser in returning to employment

    You may also be able to get help with your fares during the first few months of commuting to a new job.

  2. Luke says:

    ask your council

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews