Section 8 Or Housing Vouchers?

How do you go about applying for section 8 or a housing voucher. What do you need to do. i am a single mother going to school and my child and i need somewhere to live but dont have a good income any advice??

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

3 Responses to “Section 8 Or Housing Vouchers?”

  1. Ariaread says:

    You can’t since you are a student. To qualify you must work a minimum of 32 hours a week. You apply on the County website. Waiting lists average 4 years.

  2. Cathi K says:

    Section 8 is not for students. You go to your local HUD office and fill out an application. One of 2 things will happen. One they put you on a 5 year waiting list or they say the list is closed because it is full.

  3. Ann says:

    You must be working and have the father on child support. There is probably a very long waiting list in you county.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews