Tax Payment Question?

I e-filed with an online program. I owe money. The program lead me to file the form without a means to pay. The helpline tried everything and could not help and didn’t know how it happened. I never owed money before. What should I do? I have the payment voucher. Should I just send payment with voucher; send a copy of form with payment in mail; wait and see what happens?

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “Tax Payment Question?”

  1. Quick Answers says:

    Mail the check/voucher to the same service center. Change the last 4 digits to -0010.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews