What are the glasses with see through lens called?

Heey! Well my friend has some of these see through lens glasses,ray ban look-a-likes.
She says they really suit me! I don’t know where she got them from so i am using 3D glasses without the lens,but the aren’t as cool. I wanna get some of those glasses on www.amazon.co.uk . I can find the glasses frames,but not the ones with the lens. What are they called? It would be better if you put the link in to amazon and the glasses to.
Thanks a lot!!

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “What are the glasses with see through lens called?”

  1. blackgrumpycat says:

    I typed in Fashion Glasses Clear Lens. Are these the type?

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews