What is the name of the small pointing device?

one uses on a touchscreen device such as a mobile phone? My new touchscreen phone came without one but i would prefer to use one but I can’t find it online for purchase as ‘pointing device, touchscreen pen and pointing pen for touchscreens’ are not returning accurate results on amazon.co.uk.

Could someone please assist me?


Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “What is the name of the small pointing device?”

  1. Poppy Duncan says:

    It’s called a stylus 🙂

  2. Bill Kreep says:

    its called a stylus

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free css template | Thanks to hostgator coupon and web hosting reviews